Welcome to the DOE SciDAC VACET Center Wiki
Please Participate! (Get an account)
We welcome and encourage participation in this wiki. In order to combat wiki spam, however, we have had to remove the ability for users to create their own accounts. Everyone can view these pages but you will need an account to edit them. To get one, please use this:
Account Request Form
We will set it up for you and email your login info as soon as possible.
Note: these VACET wiki accounts are only for members of the VACET team, stakeholders and management.
Main Applications Supported -- Current Stakeholders
- Climate Modeling
- AMR Applications -- APDEC, Astrophysics, Combustion
- Astrophysics -- Spectrum Synthesis
Future Potential Stakeholders
- Spring 2008 Papers Deadlines
- Spring 2008 VACET All Hands Meeting
- SciDAC 2008 Conference: VisIt tutorial
VACET Internal Pages
- Allocations on DOE large-scale compute resources:
- 2007 All Hands Meeting - January 31 - Feb 1 2007.